20 Facts About Me ~Get To Know Me better~Sneha Jain a.k.a Jingle Jain
Updated: Jan 8
1. I LOVE dogs. They are my best friends.
2. I was born in Tiruvannamalai (TN-India) & brought up in Ulundurpet (TN-India) and moved to Chennai when I was 10 years old.
3. I’m born Indian!
4. Have OCD issues with cleanliness... don't like mess around
5. I studied at Ethiraj College for Women with a bachelor’s degree in Bcom Corporate Secretaryship.
6. I am an early riser. Sunlight makes me super active (but I also love to wear my sunglasses when driving or when stepping out)
7. I love the color white. It soothes my soul.
8. I like the simple things of life, like chilling with a good cup of coffee.
9. I am an outgoing person & I believe in making a difference to those around me
10. I am a perfectionist and I’m super proud of it!
11. I love to paint abstract art and write blog posts.
12. I work really hard.
13. Since the beginning of time, before I sleep, I ALWAYS have to meditate.
14. I like me time too much.
15. Love soothing music so much and too much to even list them all on here…
16. I’m a happy baby & loves to do yoga & give Therapeutic massages
17. I love shopping
18. I am extremely slow at figuring out jokes, witty comments, puns, etc. I wish I could keep up like everyone else… :'(
19. I talk to myself all the time
20. I’m an Entrepreneur, Professional Mentor, Life Coach, Travel Designer & a PR Specialist
There! I did it!
I thought this was going to be boring but I dare say it turned out much better than what I was expecting.
And I loved doing this. I actually learned a lot about myself writing this!